Hi everyone, just stopping by with two cards I made using one of the stamps from Unity Stamp company
Insightful Meadows
to join in again with Friends with Flair over on the Unity Stamp Company blog.
I had a great time stamping, embossing and making my flowers.
Not sure if you can make it out but over on the left side of the card I stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder.
To pick out the flower tips on this one I added a little glossy accents to make them pop and had a great time with distress ink pads!
I hope you like them and thank you for stopping by.
Glitzzy
XXX

19 comments:
Beautiful and yes I can make out the beautifully embossed stamp!!
Adore that stamp and beautiful sentiment.
Hugs
xoxox
I love both of these cards. They are so pretty.
These cards are so pretty. This is one of my favoutite stamps.
beautiful!!so pretty!
This is one of my absolute favorite stamps!! Love your cards.
This is stunning. I do see the flowers peeking through on the left. Such beautiful work. Gonna look over this stamp set for sure. :)
These are beautiful! I love your color choices, and I've always loved this stamp.
Two really beautiful cards. The flower is just gorgeous!
Love how you have used that gorgeous Queen Anne's Lace stamp! It is very striking in the dark colors!
Lovely and yes the embossing and Glossy Accents adds that lovely extra to your cards.
Gorgeous cards! The flowers, the embossing, the inking...love it all!!!
Beautiful cards!! I love the Donna Downey stamps.
Beautiful elegant cards! Wow!
Both these cards are stunners! Great use of distress inks, too.
The second card seems to glow!
Both cards are pretty!! It's one of all time fave stamp :) So glad you shared them:)
Both cards are pretty!
Pretty, that is a beautiful flower image.
Really pretty cards here. It must be so nice to make your own. Much more personal than just buying one from a shop!
Post a Comment