Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, 21 February 2013

Friends with Flair and Unity stamp company challenge . . .


Hi there,
my first time joining in with friends with flair and entering into the new Unity Challenge.
I followed the sketch for them.
I used a mixture of tissue tape,pro markers,bits and bobs alongside
stamps from the rocking it kit from Unity.
Tried my hand at the new craze - zentangle on the scooter.
Thanks for looking
xxx

23 comments:

Tracy said...

They are beautiful...Loooove the zentangle you did as well...woohoohoo!!
Hugs
xoxo

Ava Gavloski said...

great card, nice showcasing of the unity
ava g

Crystal said...

This is such a fun card!

Sam said...

Love your card its so cute. Very fun!!!!

Linda said...

what a lovely little card.

Gaylynn said...

I think the sentiment makes it!!! So cute with the scooter and the print background.

Angeline Choo said...

Oh i love the tissue background and the scooter. How cute!

Julie Odil said...

Love your background and zen tangle scooter. Wonderful!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The newsprint background, highlights things perfectly.

Kerry said...

Love that sentiment with the scooter stamp...super cute!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great job on the zentangle!

MadeByKarla said...

Love the zentangle look on the scooter. Thanks for visiting me and taking the time to comment ;)

Jessi Fogan said...

Zentangle is so soothing :) Love how you've done it on the scooter! And the tissue-tape background is super fun.
Did you realize that you have Word Verification turned on?

Miwa said...

Wow, what an adorable card! I had to google "zentangle" - you did an awesome job on the scooter!

Lindsey said...

I do like your tissue tape background! (Must remember that idea...) ;) And the scooter is so much fun!

Barb King said...

Lots of fun stuff going on here. Love the tissue tape background.

Pryn said...

That background is FABULOUS!!! Your zentangle looks awesome!!!!

Diane said...

Loveint hte background...very creative...a wonderful "piece of art'!!!

Angie said...

cute! Love the addition of the zentangle!

Unity Stamp Company said...

OH SO PRETTY - i love it. thank you for participating in the UNITY {be inspired} CHALLENGE! hope to see you every month!

Karen said...

this is totally sweet!

DanaStargazerTruitt said...

You have some truly beautiful scrap booking ideas. I just started one, and already have tons of ideas from your blog, I gotta keep up with you girlfriend!

DanaStargazerTruitt said...

I completely ADORE your blog, n that's why I'm now a follower. I love to keep up with your awesome posts! Please check out my newest blog, and if you become a follower, each blog you post a comment on you have a chance of winning a prize from, and all of our blog sponsors provide prizes for our blogs!! YOUR BLOG ROCKS!
Hope to c-ya round!
thefashionistaoftheweek.blogspot.com
Dana

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs