Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, 8 March 2013

Friends with Flair

Hello everyone and welcome to my new followers,
it`s time for Friends with Flair over on the unity blog today.
I have a couple of cards to share with you all using 
Unity/Phyllis Harris - your wings exist stamp set.
I love this girl with her hair blowing in the wind.
 I used Frantage for the very first time on this one...I think I may have overheated it a bit, but I did enjoy using them!
For this one I used 3 colours of distress inks to make the background and lifting some colour with a wet brush to create the clouds.
I really enjoyed getting messy doing them and using new products!
Thanks for looking 
Maureen x  
Ps sorry about date,really did just do them,not changed my camera yet,lol!

16 comments:

Ruby said...

very nice cards.

Tameko said...

I love the way you got messy with these stamps. The backgrounds are lovely.

Tracy said...

Both totally beautiful...love the effect on the first one . . can I come and play,please?
The second one is so soft and pretty,adore this stamp too!!
Love and hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Angeline Choo said...

These are beautiful ! My favorite is the second one ;)

Julie Odil said...

What wonderful techniques! These are awesome!

Miwa said...

Oooh, what different looks you created with the same stamp - love it! Those clouds look amazing!

Kary said...

Lovely backgrounds & cards, Maureen!! Sounds like you had fun with all the stamps and inks.

Jen M said...

Getting messy is fun, isn't it??

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous cards, love the different ways you used the stamp!

Gaylynn said...

Both are very artsy indeed. Love the way you used the stamp.

Cynthia said...

One of my favorite P.H. images!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Cute cards with some unique technique

Meredith said...

Oh wow, love the techniques you used! Your cards are lovely, TFS!

JPScraps said...

Both cards are lovely!

Michelle said...

Very unique cards! Very pretty!

Gaylynn said...

Hi Maureen. I just wanted to let you know that I've awarded you the Liebster Award on my blog! Congrats! http://neatnook.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-such-honor.html

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs